People Ready Construction Jobs In Macon Ga
hard work
Temp Service (Former Employee) - Macon, GA - January 29, 2019
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Reliable and adaptable General labor worker with an agreeable disposition and a stellar customer service ethic Adept multitasker with the abilities to handle a number of work places
There great
I like them I just need a permanent job cuz it's not guaranteed work in I need consistent and reliable work long term in I honestly just want to do something every day not a couple days a week
Official response from Peopleready
March 5, 2020
Thank you for providing this positive feedback about your experience at our branches! We take pride in putting hundreds of people to work every day. If you have additional concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at 253-573-5063.
Daily Pay
Jobs are okay if you are able to do themThey have a lot of jobs when you are available.They are a great company to work for.I work off and at people ready when i was in Clarksville Tn.You get to experience a lot of jobs
Official response from Peopleready
January 27, 2020
Thank you for providing this positive feedback about your experience at our branches! We take pride in putting hundreds of people to work every day. If you have additional concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at 253-573-5063.
Ok to work for
Good people not enough work to survive on Working around people that allow all they know everything is a downfallNever enough work not enough pay for skilled jobs would work there again if I had to but they don't have enough work the staff is nice
Productive and fun work place
People ready is a good work place I learn how to install solar panels i learn how to put up solar panels I learn how to do construction work it's a everyday job all over Georgia just have to be reliable
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
This is a horrible company to work for. You go and work your butt off on a job and have to jump through hoops and experience threats just to get paid
I have worked for this company since 2011 and it's gotten worse as the years pass. They take their time paying you then they take more than 50 percent of the pay that the company you're working for is paying. The company may be paying 25.00 an hour per person you will only get 10 an hour. They will tell you on ceryain jobs that they are paying you 25.00 for gas but it's cut short because they take taxes out of your gas like it's hourly work. I would not recommend this company to anyone. The manager threatens to send you to another staffing agency if you call abd question him about your pay days after you have done the work. Its a mess.
Pros
You are always recieving job alerts
Cons
The pay do not compensate the work performed
Productive and good place to work
Just need something permanent from this job to make more money. Need more good jobs to keep working instead of waiting on jobs. And they need a transportation bus to take people cause everybody doesn't have a car.
Constant work
This is a temp agency that's constantly has work but their pay rate is a disgrace and you're paid when they feel like paying you. The staff will threaten to quit working you if you call them asking to get paid. They always have a shortage of ppe especially hard hats and rubber boots. They don't have a company vehicle so if the worker don't have transportation them he can't get the job unless the jobs require more tham one person then they find a driver
Cons
Pay is in the air because they pay you when they feel that they jave free time to do so
For The Job Needy
If you work hard, the agents will send out you out on good assignments but you have to know that this is not a job in which anyone should reasonably expect to have career advancement and/or high pay. I did well despite the limitations of this job but I could not deal with the uncertainty of whether or not I will be working the next week or next day no matter how well I worked
Different opportunities and work places
Working for this company has its advantages and disadvantages. The job placements were good but being permanent is not if you want a long term job. Not recommended if looking for long term job.
Nothing at the moment
Nothing to say at the moment. I have nothing to say. Everything you have is to show up for work and do whatever they asign you to do. And show respect to your employer.
Amazing staff
The opportunity to meet new people daily is amazing. I was able to sit at a desk but still interact with great people. The whole experience was amazing.
Professional
Great hours and easy work. My experience with this company has been a great experience. The management and staff are wonderful people to work with. Great place to work.
Great Job
A typical day at work would be great morning and some hot coffee planing out the day to see wats need to be done. Then would find out who works the best with each other and break off in groups.
Fair company
A typical temp agency. Works not always available and when it is you have to travel out of town. Overall I would rate this company as good because it provides the servive it advertises.
Mean desk worker
She was angry at everybody who made less then her. She yell at everybody and curse.
typical day labor service
competed every morning with others for very few jobs.the long hours for meanial pay were hard but i did it to make aliving.
Cons
the competition for competing for jobs.
Source: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Peopleready/reviews?fcountry=US&floc=Macon%2C+GA
Posted by: kimberlygivedismingoaa.blogspot.com
Posting Komentar untuk "People Ready Construction Jobs In Macon Ga"